Do NOT read

This loathsome work of fiction is a dream of sorts...

Saturday, 23 February 2013

Recently

Recently I wa sitting in a back street of a Manchester suburb, when I saw these two guys and a girl at the corner, trying to cross the road.

The girl looked freaked-out on something. Her arms were flailing in the air, like a kind Kate Bush "Wuthering Heights" wave, crossed with a less artful gymnastics choreographed dance. One guy was trying to keep her off the road.

The other also had his hands full, lugging a huge bag of potting soil. Seriously. Then they wonder why they get busted...
------------------

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's Mancunian initiation culture known as the John Innes no.1 ritual.Part 1 Cross the road in rush hour with a freaked out dancing Doris and an 80kg sack of JI no.1 If unscathed qualify for JI 2 across the M6, then JI 3 across HS2. After all three missions the mad Doris should be less of a problem and buried in a woodland hole with JI 1,2&3 infill and plant a fucking tree on top.

Unknown said...

So I'm reading your comment @Bencorde wondering "how does he know all this?" Then I remembered the initial post. I'm under the distinct impression that I'm regressing in a benjamin button type way, only intellectual.

Unknown said...

Seven ages of man prof - Remember.Stage 7 - that's me. The infant..... etc
Can I be exempted from the freaking eyesight test please?