Do NOT read

This loathsome work of fiction is a dream of sorts...

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

#KillTheDean : The big picture

The youngest ones will turn the age but not with the life they've got. Anything requires the right type of person to do it correctly. I can tell the burger employee that wrapped my breakfast bag just by the way it's been folded. Always amazes me when somebody does the exact, same fucking movement the whole day, yet never once correct. Far cry from the "whatever you are be the best whatever," mindset which is not useful here. 

That mindset assumes
- there's a technique
- understanding the the technique is necessary
- the technique can be taught & mastered by a novice.

Many people I meet have a counter strategy which is to blow the whole idea off as "up itself," "hoity-toity" or "too academic." These are just excuses for fear, low locus of control, or just plain fucking laziness. I cannot abide them, particularly the latter.

Truth is, those who can't be bothered with the bigger picture won't see it and likely other variables outside their "tunnel," or frog-in-a well understanding of their little world will eventually likely resurface like mutated, prehistoric piranha to slice off with razor-toothed ferocity some ass, but probably not theirs. 

You tend to find cunts like that always smile in the face of adversity because all the time they freed up by not bothering with the big picture, they spent prescreening, then plotting against various scapegoats.

Certainly, gone are the old fashioned days way back when people just concentrated on doing the job.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Would be interesting to know the correct burger bag wrapping procedure prof and whether this allows room for extra e.coli after they've had a shit or not.
Please elucidate but make sure wash hands after

Unknown said...

I don't know what the procedure is, I've never worked for McDonald's though if people who can donate continue not to buy noy buying GL books I might likely be forced to consider it as a serious option. Don't wanna fucking beg though, that'd be unseemly.