Do NOT read

This loathsome work of fiction is a dream of sorts...

Friday, 11 May 2012

David S Wills Part 3: The Future

TGL: Apart from Beatdom, what are you working on at the moment and what are your plans for the future?
"Hmm... Beatdom is definitely taking up most of my time! I've spent the past month working on Beatdom 11 - our anniversary issue - and the months before that were spent editing "Beat Poetry" - the first ever Beat Generation textbook. When I'm done with all this, I have to contend with the fact that I'm brutally behind schedule on my own next book - "Scientologist! William S. Burroughs and the Weird Cult". It's in its infancy, but I'm making a trip to NYC in July to finish up the research. 

Beyond that... Well, I'm living in China at the moment and trying to travel when I get the chance. This is my favourite country and I'd gladly spend another 10 yrs exploring it. Alas, I'll probably be lured back to the West some time in the next year, as it is proving to be tougher and tougher to manage this growing business from so far away. "

No comments: