first of all, i didnt do this deliberately i did it yesterday in the blink of an eye i always like that picture of hunter s thompson in a snow drift pointing his gun at his typewriter on the cover of the book "songs of the doomed". well now my "faithful" piece of shit netbook that hasnt been serving me that well has officially been decommissioned. unfortunately, before i threw it at the wall, i failed to consider backing up my data. of course you always mean to do this, but are so busy writing that you don't bother. so as i'm off later to see biker andy and the rest of the blingford gang, i'll be popping by pc world to see if they can't salvage at least part of my life's work, book drafts, family photos and banking passwords. it's going to be a frustrating week, i have a feeling. also, i seem incapable of writing using proper punctuation in "blogger" on my blackberry.
i *really* need a holiday...
how's your day going?
------------------
3 comments:
Had a good bowl movement and then tore my roid! I guess the good comes with the bad,Bill
Thanks for sharing that Bill. Lovely picture you paint, bent double over your indiana latrine, arse hanging out like a clown's pocket. Lovely.
:O Definitely looks like you taught it a lesson! I really hope you can salvage most, if not all, of your work out of it. Looks like something I'd do if I ran out of coffee...best of luck and take that vacation! :)
Post a Comment