Do NOT read

This loathsome work of fiction is a dream of sorts...

Friday, 15 June 2012

Brunette Bonanza: Camilla Arfwedson

We've been sitting in the press office here at the Gonzo Lecture Towers, carefully watching the career of this particularly talented professional, Camilla Arfwedson.
You will likely have enjoyed her outstanding performance lately in the "Secret Escapes" TV advertisement campaign.


Of course the big secret is that they're still quite pricey - especially if you're more of an Ibis kind of person. 


Born in 1981 and educated in Edinburgh, Camilla now has her own IMDB entry and is moving onto even greater things, I'm sure. Well I'd suggest that you watch this space for Miss Arfwedson - I've really had no idea what to write about since Ibegan this post, but I do like looking at her. And I'll leave there. Thanks for reading...


If you do have any requests for us to cover in our famous Brunette Bonanza spot here at The Gonzo Lecture, please do post a comment. Thanks.

No comments: