Do NOT read

This loathsome work of fiction is a dream of sorts...

Thursday, 27 March 2014

Bacon

I can make you think whatever I want, but lucky for you, I'm a nice guy. Not only that, I'm a good guy, who'd even like to be an even better guy. In fact, I'd probably put your interests before my own, to be one of the best. This is because how I treat you reinforces how I view myself.

Lucky for us all, this world isn't (yet) a post-apocalyptic hell-hole, deteriorating into that lawless, Hollywood-style "anarchy type" of bloodletting chaos that often also seems to spawn flesh eating zombies of some description. 

If somehow, you were the Spanish person with the kid who ate the last of my bacon stash right after the end of the world, then I'd probably eat you both. This feasting, though likely less than enjoyable, in addition to being nutritious for me, would also be useful as an experiential case study, just to make the point that, no matter how dire the situation facing humanity, nobody should ever touch the last man on earth's bacon.

Thus it can be said, the general condition of one's goodness, niceness, kindness & governing sense of altruism, depends wholly upon the outward situation. 

No comments: